Friday, September 10, 2010

Our Beach Trip

Baby B and I had such a great time with Leslie and Baby S at the beach this week. It was a lot of work keeping up with two toddlers on the go, but they had such a great time together and Leslie and I had so many laughs as usual. I’ve included all of the photos on Facebook, but these are some of my favorites.
The babies learned a lot from each other… Baby S taught our Baby B how to feed her doll a bottle and Baby S was amazed by all of the “cool” things that Baby B could do. They also had their first kiss in the bathtub which we have documented with many photos… They are going to be so angry with us about that one day:)
Baby B also developed his very first freckle on his foot while we were there. I tried to make an arrow pointing to it since it was hard to capture with my camera.
From chasing the seagulls, suckers on the beach, to golf cart rides to the park and beach, it was a fun, monumental week with our good friends that we will always remember.
Happy Friday to my Pamela’s girls!
Love,
~Mommy M



































No comments:

Post a Comment