Thursday, September 16, 2010

Christmas in September

Our house has been like Santa’s workshop this month. Almost all of our Christmas gifts we are giving this year are painting projects, so I have started now since it is hard to tell how much time I’ll need to get everything completed.

Baby B has seen me painting over the last few weeks and has been very intrigued by what I am doing. When Cici and I went to Hobby Lobby the other night, I picked him up some washable finger paint. Today I covered his high-chair tray with newspaper and stripped Baby B down to his diaper. At first he was a little hesitant, but as you can see in the photos, once he got the hang of it, I think he really enjoyed himself. Afterwards, I washed his hands good, but he was trying to touch everything in the house with his hands like he did on the paper… I think in hopes that he could paint our walls and furniture with his beautiful colors. I am glad Baby B seems to like art… Hopefully as he gets older he will continue to be well-rounded and like art along with sports, animals, books and tools.

These are a few samples of some of the Christmas projects I’ve been creating… a tray and a Christmas wall plaque. I’m also working on “She’ll Paint Anything” originals for each of Pamela’s Girls, but you’ll have to wait until December to see those.
Love to Pamela’s Girls!
~Mommy M

























No comments:

Post a Comment