Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello To Barkley - And The Pamela's Girls - From Merry & Bright


Last night I rushed to the Chez R to check on the girls and eat a quick bite before French class and threw the ball a few times for Merry as I was eating.

At some point I noticed that she didn’t bring the ball back but sat beside my chair with an intense, iron-melting stare.

Where is your ball, Merry?” I asked as I ate.

Stare. Nervous wiggle.

“Where is it, little Merry?”

Stare. Pant. Stare.

So, I went looking with Merry following. We looked all over the den – under chairs and ottomans, under tables behind dressers…. All the while Merry’s eyes screamed “Find it! Find it!!!”

Finally I went to check their little indoor piddle pad before I left for class and there sat the ball where she had left it while taking a little potty break – right in the middle of the piddle pad.

Bless her heart. We all get a little forgetful when we have a few years on us, don’t we!

Many tail wags and happy yapps are sent to BarkBark in particular.... but also to The Pamela's Girls.




Love from Auntie J too!


No comments:

Post a Comment