Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Los Angeles Trip

Over Labor Day weekend, BK and I took a trip down south to Los Angeles after getting a really good deal on tickets ($33 each way). It was so fun to see the sites, my best friend who is from there and to be in such amazing weather! We went to a pool that had an awesome view of the city skyline and celebs often visit it because it is small, quiet and not a huge "LA Scene" like other pools. It's one of Jennifer Aniston's favorite restaurants and spots, but unfort. I didn't see her. I usually only see D List celebs who I know look familiar but can't place until I go home and start googling. While I was going through security at LAX, across from me was this couple (Giuliana and Bill) who have their own show. At first when I see celebs I just feel like I know them and try to figure out how. That's what happened until I realized they were way too perfect looking and knew I'd seen them on t.v.
I took a lot of pictures for Pamela's Girls, I hope you enjoy them.


Sunset Tower Pool

At the Dodgers vs. Giants Game



Putting My Feet In the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica

Love You Pamela's Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment