Friday, September 24, 2010

Barkley has been in need of a hair cut, so yesterday Baby B and I dropped him off at the groomers while we went to run some errands. I was looking for a cute Halloween frame to display one of Baby B's costume photos from last year. When I couldn't find a frame that I liked at Hobby Lobby, I decided just to buy materials to make my own.
After we picked Barkley up, with his new fall hair-do, I came home and worked on the frame as Baby B was napping. Once I finished the frame, I searched for a photo of Baby B in his pumpkin costume. As I flipped through pictures, I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry as I gazed at the chubby-faced little butter-ball in the photos. I barely recognize him compared to the tall, slender toddler that now runs, laughs and plays.
It is amazing how things change and the blessings we receive in a year.




Happy fall and happy weekend Pamela's Girls!
Love,
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment