Monday, October 18, 2010

Week of October 18th

This weekend we took Baby B to the State Fair in Columbia. Since we went on a Saturday, it was extremely crowded, but Baby B had a good time seeing all of the sights… and of course, there were some sights! We didn’t even attempt to ride rides this year, but Baby B enjoyed seeing his favorite farm animals at the petting zoo and he devoured a corn dog and lots of Fiske Fries. He thought the pigs oinking were really funny and he got to feed the goats pellets of food one by one just like he feeds Barkley his dog food. I think the photo of him and Daddy L is especially cute!









Now I'm already busy getting ready for this weekend. I am going to Jacksonville for a "Girl's Weekend" with two of my best friends from highschool. We are staying at a VERY nice resort on the ocean Friday night and we are going to a Halloween party in Leslie's neighborhood Saturday night. Tonight I was trying on my outfit and since SanFran S gave me the vest, I asked Daddy L to take a photo for the blog. Can you tell what I'm going as??? (We added a gun as an effect. Don't worry SanFran S... I'm not taking it with me to the party.) I'm not sure what Becky will be but Leslie is wearing a blonde wig and dressing up as Sandy from Grease, so it should be pretty funny! Any visit with Leslie is pretty funny!


I've been working on Leslie and Becky's daughters birthday gift and Christmas gifts so I can take them with me and not have to worry about something happening to them in the mail at Christmas time. This is the stool I painted for Kaleigh's birthday:
























Love to Pamela's Girls!
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment