Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had such a wonderful weekend celebrating Halloween with our family! Thursday night we went to the Halloween carnival at the Country Club. Marvin talked Baby B into riding his first pony… I think Marvin was even more proud than Baby B!




Friday Baby B helped Daddy L carve our jack-o-lantern. At first he wasn’t so sure about the icky insides, but then he decided it was pretty fun. Of course he HAD to taste it:) Friday night we ate dinner at the Kiwanis pancake supper with Cici and SS where Baby B enjoyed running around the cafeteria just like Sanfran S and I did when we went when we were little.


















Saturday Baby B went to trick-or-treat at Cici and SS’s first where he got a bag full of special Halloween treats. Then we met at a friends house to get on a hayride to trick-or-treat through the neighborhood. There were probably 15-20 children on the hayride. I included the photo of one of Baby B’s friends. She was Little Bo Peep…Isn’t the wig hysterical? The funny thing is that she really doesn’t have much hair.








Once Baby B watched the big kids running to the door and getting candy, he caught on really quickly. He had a ball!!! He walked up to every door just like the older kids and even learned to hold out his bag for candy. He was most excited when we pulled up in front of Cici and SS’s house. Even in the dark, he knew where we were and he pushed through the other children to get to them first. Baby B ended up with a LOT of candy by the end of the night.









I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the night, but it was so much fun! I think I enjoyed trick-or-treating as much with Baby B as I did when I was little because it was so exciting to see Baby B having such a good time enjoying his first of many trick-or-treating experiences. It was also pretty neat that he got to trick-or-treat at the same houses that SanFran S and I went to many Halloweens ago with my some of my long-time friends.







Happy Halloween Pamela’s Girls!
Love,
~Mommy M


No comments:

Post a Comment