Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sneak Peek of Halloween

This morning I decided to put on Baby B’s Halloween costume since he hasn’t tried it on yet and I knew it would make a cute blog… Well, if today was any indication, then so much for the thoughts of Baby B cheerfully running door-to-door around the neighborhood as his beloved icon Mickey Mouse.
Before I put it on him, I showed him the costume and showed him his Mickey doll and "tried" to explain that he was going to look like Mickey Mouse. As soon as I attempted to put on the costume he started screaming at the top of his lungs. Even a bribe of candy corn didn't help. Lastly, I stood him on the stool in his bathroom to show him how cute he looked, but as soon as he saw himself, his face turned bright red and he gasped so hard that he didn't breath for a few seconds.

Oh well, I guess thats how it is when you have a 2 year old at Halloween. Maybe he'll drastically change his mind by Saturday. One of my good friends is having a hayride for all the kids to go trick-or-treating and then a Halloween party at her house afterwards, so it should be a lot of fun if Baby B cooperates.





Happy Halloween Pamela's Girls!
Love,
~Mommy M



No comments:

Post a Comment