Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i love pizza

It's no secret that my favorite food is pizza. I have a new favorite pizza restuarant. The good and bad of it is that's it's only 3 blocks from my house and I walk by it everyday to get to the train. It's called Gialina's. Even after living in NYC and all its delicious pizzas, I still think this is my favorite by far, ever. Last week, with some convincing of B.K. and friends, I ate here 3 times! I usually can't go more than 2 weeks without eating it. Somewhat problematic, I know.

Anyways, since Pamela's Girls can't try it unless they come to visit me in California, I took a picture of it on Sunday for you. I've also added the link to the menu for various pizzas to try to make it at home if you like. I know Cici and SS have pizza Fridays and maybe she'd like to try to make this four cheese favorite. There's no sauce, a crispy crust and 4 very different types of cheeses (ricotta, provolone, gorgonzola, pecorino & herbs). In this picture I've added a vegetable, wild nettles which are high in protein) to my 4 cheese in attempt to make it healthier, very yum.

I hope my Pamela's Girls give it a try! It appears all Pamela's Girls, including Pamela, can cook, except for me. So maybe you can make something that tastes very close to the real thing. If not, you can come visit me in San Fran and try it anytime! :)



http://www.gialina.com/menu/

Love to Pamela's Girls,
SanFranS

No comments:

Post a Comment