Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Cici!









For the past few weekends, Cici and I have been going through things in their house as she and SS prepare for a yardsale this weekend. It has been fun going through old drawings and letters that I wrote as a child. This is a picture I drew in the third grade but it is still just as true 25 years later... My heart goes out to my Mother. She has been there for me through every milestone and obstacle in my life... From teaching me my first words, helping me with school projects, moving me into my college dorm, helping me recover from 2 surgeries, making preparations for my wedding and coaching me as I gave birth to my precious son, she has been right by my side through it all! I am SO thankful for such a loving, supportive and wonderful mother! I love you Cici!
Love,
~Mommy M

1 comment:

  1. That was such a sweet post.... It made me kinda chokey....

    ReplyDelete