Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



Cici has been the best mother that anyone could ask for. I think if anyone could write down there ideas of an ideal mom, every positive quality, she has. I don't want to get too sappy for Mother's Day, but my mom deserves all the mention she can get. Everyday I appreciate the type of person she is and all she does for me more and more. Cici told me once that my grandmother Pam always wanted her to remember her as being so sweet and kind to them and that's how she wanted me to think of her as well. I definitely do and much, much more; she's caring, supportive, smart, giving, loving, fun, a great listener, the list could go on. I like seeing that my sister, Mommy M, is following in her footsteps as a mother. It seems Pamela's "sweet" trait has been carried down to a third generation and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment