Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Boys...

These are photos of both of my boys and their 2nd birthday... Notice any similarities??? Hee hee!!!



















As I said in last weeks post, I am anxiously awaiting my appointment next month when we find out if another little boy will be added to our family or if we have a little girl. Muvie at church told me that her daughter recently took this at-home gender test. It said she was having a boy and then it was confirmed a month later by an ultrasound. I bought this test yesterday, but after I brought it home I read the reviews and it only got 3 stars. Most people agreed that it is 50% accurate which is the same as any guess I can make. I am debating returning it so that I don't get my mind set one way or another... What do you think Pamela's Girls?

Tomorrow is our big day... the closing! After that Mommy M will be moving again. Prayers for Auntie J during her first week of work and for SanFran S as she is moving too!
Happy Wednesday Pamela's Girls!
Love,
~Mommy M


No comments:

Post a Comment