Friday, February 4, 2011

Congrats to Auntie J.!

This blog is dedicated to Auntie J. as a congratulations on her new job!! I am so proud that she was able to get another job in this economy so quickly!! Good luck on your new position, the new career adventure and all your future endeavors!

********************************

I think my Auntie J.'s love for Paris and all things French rubbed off on me during our time together over Christmas. Just when I thought I couldn't want to visit France anymore, I think I do now.

While hanging out with Auntie J., she introduced me to Le blog de Betty. She is a cute fashionable French girl and I am in love with her style! Thank you for introducing me to the blog! Well, the other day she posted this. I have the exact same turban in black! Also, those pants are so cute and they are a brand I love, Cheap Monday, and are half off. I immediatley ordered them along with some earrings I've been contemplating that read "Oui" and "Non". I bought them both for $50! Right after the pants were sold out so good thing I didn't think about it long. :)

My Auntie J. and Uncle R. gave me some nice $ for Christmas. I put it to good use and bought a sweater from H&M. I love it because it's the shorter style to go with high waist pants and skirts, the color is really different (brownish orange) and the elbows have faux suede patches! I tried to take a picture so you can see the back of the sleeve that makes it really unique. Then I thought, what a boring background. Why don't I try to look like Le blog de Betty and put a Paris street in the background bc I know how much my aunt would like that. So, what do Pamela's Girls think of my look in Paris? ;-) Teehee!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I find out if I got an apartment that I applied for so I'm praying it goes my way!

Love,

SanFran S.

P.S. Please make sure Uncle R knows that I can do much better in Photoshop, but I'm super busy at work and just wanted something quick and funny. Don't want him to think this is the best his niece can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment