Sunday, February 6, 2011

Beginnings & Memories

It has been a busy weekend preparing to start a new job on Monday and also for a quick visit from French Sis, who will be passing through Nashville on her way to Kentucky. Her middle daughter has been going to an American High School in the same town as her grandparents and French Sis is coming to enjoy a much needed visit in with her child. It has been a difficult thing to have one of her lovely daughters living on another continent, but it was obvious to French Sis and her family that this wonderful opportunity was one that the Lord brought about with His own care and perfect design.

I am looking forward to a new start tomorrow with my new job. It will be an exciting thing to join this work family again after almost seven years and yet it is a bit nerve-wracking at the same time. Prayers will be appreciated!

Speaking of family - last week I found some photos on my desk here at home that I have been meaning to scan and so I did! They are some of my favorites and so I am especially glad to have them in an electronic form.

I love Mommy M posing as the Statue of Liberty. I thought about saving this until July 4th, but just couldn't wait to post it. And I can never keep from smiling when I see this photo of SanFran S's little girl grin as she sketches. The third is some scary woman with an unfortunate hairdo standing with Mommy M and SanFran S. I'll leave her unnamed.




Thanks for all of your congratulations, well wishes and - most of all - prayers during my several week time of unemployment. I know that I am blessed to have a new employment opportunity and especially that it is a company where I would like to be. So many people have lost jobs and are still looking - so I am very grateful for the Lord's kindness.

Love to the Pamela's Girls!

Auntie J

No comments:

Post a Comment