Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boy or Girl???

I am definitely not one of those moms who can wait until her child is born to be surprised about whether she's having a boy or a girl. I'm such a planner, that it is incredibly hard for me to even wait 4 long months wondering whether the room will be in pinks or blues, whether we will need to stock up on toy soldiers or big bows... and of course names???

When we were looking around Havertys last week I fell in love with these paintings. One is missing the glass, so they were incredibly inexpensive. I LOVE the princess theme and I immediately thought about how precious they would look in a little girls nursery with pale pink walls and the black and white bedding that Baby B used. Then I realized how silly it would be to buy these now, when we very well could be having a boy.



A week passed, and I kept thinking about how much I loved these prints, and about how they were already framed and matted and such a good price. I searched online to try to find them, to see if I could possibly order them if we end up having a girl and these were sold out... I couldn't find them anywhere online. After much debate, I broke down and bought them today. Besides, we know lots of little girls who are turning 2 this year, who could use these as birthday gifts if we end up having Waites Riley instead of Macy Rivers:)

Happy Thursday Pamela's Girls!

Love,

~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment