Friday, February 4, 2011

Funny Baby B

Poor Baby B has been stuck inside the last few days because of cold, rainy weather. We are so thankful for the tent from SanFran S! I pulled it out today when Baby B was bored and cranky from no nap and it entertained him with more than an hour of playing time. He loaded toys in and out while watching Dora out the window.

Yesterday, Baby B took a good nap. He woke up with this wild hair. When I put him down, he immediately ran back to his room. I assummed he was going to get a toy but he grabbed his bible and climbed up in his chair to read it just like we do at night. We got him a picture bible for Christmas, and it makes me so happy that it has become his favorite book. I know that now it is because he loves identifying all of the animals on Noah's ark, but I pray it will continue to be his favorite book once he can understand the stories too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVLmbtpRcSo

(This photo of him making this scrunchy face reminds me of a photo I've seen of me when I was little. He was saying, "CHEESE!")






Have a great weekend Pamela's Girls!
Love,
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment