Friday, July 23, 2010

Encouragement for SanFran S!!!

Even though I was going to try to wait to show Pamela's girls our new kitchen/dining room in person, I can't resist giving a little sneak peak. We are almost finished with the entire project, except for the cabinet doors. Daddy L is going to help me spray them this weekend.

Even though painting a kitchen doesn't really compare with running a 13 mile race, it was a very overwhelming project when I looked at ALL of that wood paneling. But I put my mind to it and didn't stop until I accomplished my goal. It was also more fun and took less time than I anticipated, and I feel pleased with the outcome... appreciating all of the work that went into it and LOVING the new look. Even though they are two very different situations, I know SanFran S will have the same success with her goal.

SanFran S - we'll be thinking about you during your run Sunday morning. You have set a very impressive goal for yourself and I am very proud of you! We know you're going to do great!

Before:


After:


Happy running and happy weekend Pamela's Girls!

Love,

~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment