Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby B's First Masterpiece

This is Baby B's first framed work of art:





Over the last month, he has started enjoying doing art more, so we try to do one art project a day. Mostly crayons on a white sheet of paper, but sometimes we color ia coloring book page. He's also experimented with watercolor and a "Paint with Water" book. This was his first attempt at watercolor. Although its nothing but splashes of color, I thought it was so beautiful that I asked Cici to pick up a frame for me while they were in Columbia. It is the PERFECT addition to the new look in our kitchen and everytime I look at it, I think of Baby B.


Maybe Baby B will take after Pamela and her girl's, loving art like we do. He may not draw clothes like SanFran S and scenery like me, but he could enjoy drawing airplanes, cars and figurines one day. :)


Maybe we can work on an art project with him while Pamela's girls are here!


Love,

~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment