Monday, July 19, 2010

Barkley's Summer Cut

Baby B and I dropped Barkley off at the groomers this morning for a cool, summer cut. I asked her to cut him a bit shorter because he has been getting so hot lately with all of that thick fur. I was a little worried about asking her to cut him shorter because of the disasterous cut he got in Blythewood before Baby B was born, but he REALLY needed it a bit shorter for the summer.

As I was pulling back into the driveway of the groomers to pick up Barkley, I panicked as I saw her carrying out a scalped white dog with really long ears. Then, I noticed Mrs. Ward was standing there waiting for her poodle Sophie... whew! Sophie had a short, poodle cut with bright pink bows on her ears and hot pink nail polish... hilarious!!! SS always gives Mr. Ward a hard time because he often gets the job of walking Sophie on a leash. It is funny to see our former mayor waiting for this prissy little poodle to go to the bathroom.

Anyways, next she brought Barkley out and he has an adorably cute summer cut. I think this photo is funny because you can see his teeth really good:)


The painting project is coming along... We're about half-way finished and the difference is already unbelievable. I can't wait to show the Pamela's girls in person in a few weeks.

Happy Monday Pamela's Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment