Monday, July 26, 2010

13.1 Miles Through San Francisco!


I did it, ran 13.1 miles in the San Francisco Half Marathon! I couldn't have done it with out all the support and encouragement I had from Pamela's Girls! I can't wait to see you guys next week and tell you the details. For now, I have some pictures to share with more to come later.

First, Cici sent me a picture of her running and a bible verse that helped motivate her to run. She, along with S.S., is my biggest supporter with all that I do. So I laminated the picture of her running and the bible verse she shared to my bib during the race. Some of the times during the run I felt too tired to keep going, I'd look down at my picture of Cici. I know she doesn't like pictures of herself, so I hope she won't mind this too much. :)

Thanks for your support! See you next week!
Love you,
SanFran S

1 comment: