Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trip to Los Angeles

Me and one of my best friends, Felipe, who drove me and Bing around the whole time pretty much. He was born and raised in L.A. so it was nice having a local showing us the inside spots.

My hand size compared to our Governor's, Arnold.
Camera crews were taking pictures of this model dude in the pool and it was only 60 degrees. I couldn't get him in the shot because we weren't suppose to take pictures. I sneaked this one!
Hollywood sign.
Me and Bing's first time going to L.A. together and it was so much fun!
Shopping on Melrose and taking cheesy tourist photos!

I had a great time visiting L.A. last weekend. I'm looking forward to planning a trip in June when it's warm enough to lay by the pool and the beach.
Love,
SanFran S

No comments:

Post a Comment