Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Big News!!!


We have made a housing decision... We are going to rent a house in Oakdale on the street directly behind Cici and SS. You can see Cici and SS's backyard from the backyard of this house. We will rent this house for a year until we can hopefully sell our house in Forest Acres and find the perfect house for us in Darlington. The bad news is that we'll have to move all over again in a year but the good news is that we will be living in a wonderful neighborhood in the meantime. It's weird because of lot of people who grew up in Oakdale when I did, have now moved back into the neighborhood with their families and now I've joined the list:)

More big news... Boyd is standing and walking (holding on) more and more these days. I really think he'll be a walker soon. He loves the cd that Aunt J gave him for Christmas. I've attached a video of him dancing and singing to the music. I wish it wasn't sideways...oops! He's still growing and changing every day and always giving me new reasons to smile:)
Have a good week Pamela's Girls!
Love,
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment