Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby B's Latest News
















Since Cici and I decided on giraffe's for Baby B's new theme, I have been working to change his room around, so when we move, his room decorations will already be ready. I am attaching photos of his new room decor. I think he's going to like it since he LOVES his giraffe lovey.




Baby B has also become quite the little reader is the last few weeks. He would rather look at the pictures in his books than play with his toys. He'll sit for 30 minutes to an hour at a time flipping through all of his board books while gabbering as if reading. It is adorable! His newest routine has been pulling books out of his book basket into his crib after I put him down and reading until about 10:00pm. I thought this was a good little routine for him until I heard him gabbering on the monitor at 4:30am Sunday night. He read his books until 6:00 in the morning. I'm so happy he is going to be a reader like Daddy L, Cici and Aunt J, but I do hope we can work out a better reading schedule:)



Baby B is taking a lot of steps now... He took about 8 this morning before falling to his knees. I'm hoping to get a video soon, but until then I've attached a photo.



Love to my Pamela's Girls!



~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment