Monday, February 22, 2010

My Talented Auntie J and Uncle R







I am always asking Cici to help me with new projects that I am continually creating. Each time I move, which tends to be annually, I am on overload with projects as I choose themes and decorations for the new house. Cici is always so good at being on the look out for items I need and sewing new curtains and pillows after we pick out material. During this move the house needs lots of sprucing up, so not only have I been asking for Cici's help, but I had to call on my faithful Aunt and Uncle for project assistance. I emailed Auntie J yesterday and asked her if they could take my color photos of Baby B and make them partially black and white so I can use them to decorate some very drab rooms. Uncle R worked on my project yesterday afternoon and this morning I was emailed these beautiful photos. I am so thrilled with how they turned out, that I couldn't wait to share them with the other Pamela's Girls. The only problem is that it is going to be very difficult for me to wait until Thursday before I go to Darlington, so I can see how the new photos will look framed in Baby B's new rubber ducky bathroom.
There is one funny part of this story that Auntie J doesn't know... When I emailed her my question, her response was, "I have emailed these photos to King Richard of Photoshop." When I read this I thought, "Who is King Richard of Photoshop?" I figured it must be the name of the tech person at Photoshop, kind of like the Geek Squad at Office Depot or something. I hated that they had gone to all that trouble, so I emailed Auntie J last night and told her that I just thought they might know how to do it and it wasn't a big deal. Her response was that Ric was working on them. It still took about 30 minutes for me to make the connection that King Richard of Photoshop was Uncle R, who is the King of Photoshop so it definitely made perfect sense. I guess I am a true blonde...ha, ha!
All that to say.... thank you so much to my very talented Auntie J and Uncle R... I love you!!!
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment