Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tribute to Mommy M


I know we have all had Mommy M in our prayers the last few months, but we all need to lift her up especially this next week and few days while we wait for Baby M to make his debut. Mommy M has been AMAZING. Every day when I’ve talked with her she has sounded upbeat and cheerful, and it is not until the next day she will admit what a struggle she has had. Not only has Baby M been exercising, stretching and kicking, causing a good bit of pain and discomfort; but we have suffered through one of the hottest summers ever! I was glad to get this picture of her today, and as you can see, she looks beautiful!

As far as I know, I had only one picture taken while I was pregnant. This one was taken 2 weeks before San Fran S was born. The Bible verse I claimed especially during the difficult times of pregnancy and during the delivery was Isaiah 26:3:

You will keep him in perfect peace,

Whose mind is stayed on You

Because he trusts in You.”

So be strong, Mommy M - only 10 more days to go!!

Remember how much all of the Pamela's Girls love you !!!

CiCi




No comments:

Post a Comment