Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ready and Waiting on Baby M...

I went to the doctor for my 36 week checkup yesterday. I'm progressing normally, but not as fast as I'd like to because I feel very ready to have Baby M right now... as long as he's healthy of course. I'm still having contractions and I think he's going to be longe because he I'm constantly feeling sharp jabs in my rib cage, which I do not remember having with Baby B. All in all, I am getting pretty uncomfortable, but I know it will be worth it once I get to hold Baby M and see his face and tiny toes and fingers.

I've been working on his baby book. In the process, I came up with this family tree explaining where his names came from since his names aren't quite as self explanatory as Baby B's. I enjoyed looking through Papa's handwritten family tree records as I searched for where the name Foster originally derived.



I've got our bags all packed and the baby clothes all washed as I anxiously await Baby M's arrival. Through the anxiousness and discomfort, it reassures me to know that God has Baby M's birthday all picked out along with the perfect moment for him to arrive.
























Happy Tuesday Pamela's Girls!

Love,

~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment