Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Apartment, New Hair, Pictures to Share

I've had requests to send pics of my new apartment. It's still a work in progress since I haven't been at home that much over the past month. But since CiCi is helping me pick out new curtains, I needed to take pictures of what is currently there now so it was motivation to get to taking pictures. I really can't stand these curtains. They came with the apartment and I think they are hideous and beginning to make me crazy. All my friends ask me about them and say they don't look like me. I like the shabby chic, cottage look so I'm think of getting blue and white toile ones to replace these. I still need a table and few other things. So, here are some pictures of my apartment and of me when my childhood friend came to visit me a couple of weekends ago.








Some things look familiar in my apartment? Also, I picked out that lamp stand and shade last weekend. :)
Love,
SanFran S

No comments:

Post a Comment