Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nursery Ideas

In my last blog post, I intentionally left out nursery photos because there is really nothing in there yet and I knew it would need to be another post all together. Right now it has tan walls, hardwood floors and a LOT of closet space. If we have a girl we're going to paint the walls pink and if it is a boy we'll paint them pale blue or pale yellow. Regardless, Daddy L says he can put up chair molding like Baby B has in him room and like we have in our room. He also said he could put up white bead board along the bottom like in the nurseries below, so only the top portion of the room will be painted.

Here are my options so far...

Girl Option #1:

I can use Baby B's black and white bedding with the paintings I got from Havertys. I LOVE this mural of tree branches that comes from the ceiling but I'm thinking it might be a little much.































































Girl Option #2:

I love this bedding I saw online... It already has matching curtains. If I use Baby B's bedding, then I'll have to find coordinating curtains. I can still use the painting with this too, I might just have to paint the black frames white:)









































Boy's Room Option:

The former owners of our house left beautiful, custom-made curtains in practically every room. These were left in a bedroom, and I immediately thought of how beautiful they would look in a boy's nursery. So this is a simple pale blue/yellow set that I think would look so elegant with the curtains.








































Only 3 more weeks and hopefully we'll know which option it will be...


Love,

~Mommy M



No comments:

Post a Comment