Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time With The Girls


Things have been so busy with Uncle R and me that I haven't done very well with posting lately... Sorry!

I am still deeply into learning curve at work. I have a wonderful new set of co-workers and it has been an adventure learning all of the new work systems, names, songwriters & publishers and the myriad of resources that make researching songs and catalogs easier. It has also been interesting working more closely to the center of downtown. One day recently our entire office walked several blocks to the Nashville Convention Center where we attended a #1 party for our songwriter, Neil Thrasher, celebrating his hit song, "Why Wait" recorded by Rascal Flatts. I enjoyed seeing some of the interesting architecture of downtown Nashville on our trek there and back and it was a beautiful, mild day to walk.


Last weekend we had a chance to have some good "Girl Time" with Miss Merry Mischielf and Miss Bright Spirit. We are always glad to help our our friends with house & puppy sitting while they are away from home and it gives us some good petting and lap time with our sweet Maltese friends. Every time we stay there I think about Barkley and wish that Merry & Bright could meet my handsome SC great-nephew/pup.


Uncle R is recovering from his surgery little by little but we have still been keeping a bit of a lower profile than usual and enjoyed just being quiet at Chez R for a few days and being a bit closer to church and work (for me) for a few days.

Love to the Pamelas Girls!

Auntie J

No comments:

Post a Comment