Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finally a Permanent Home... (WE HOPE)

I really enjoyed seeing SanFran S's photos of her new apartment, so here are some photos of our new house. It is kind of crazy that we were moving at the same time:)

















Sorry for so many photos... It's a pretty big house and we are enjoying every room! We had some friends over Friday night, and it was so much fun having such a wonderful space for entertaining. Of course, I had to include a photo of Baby B coloring in his new playroom/sunroom with markers.
I am feeling pretty good... I feel like I'm getting more pregnant every day. Friday night and at church this morning several people glanced down at my small baby bump and told me I was "cute." In other words... I'm definitely starting to show!
We have had a change in our name choices... We went to visit Daddy L's grandma yesterday in the hospital and when we told her we were thinking of Waites for a boy (which was her Mom's maiden name) she said absolutely not because she couldn't stand the Waites men. She said they were bad news and we could not name a boy after them. So now I am really hoping for a girl because it is back to the drawing board on boy names:(
I hope Pamela's Girls have had an wonderful weekend!
Love,
~Mommy M













No comments:

Post a Comment