Monday, March 28, 2011

Adorable Baby B...



Last week, when we had such beautiful weather, I took these practice shots for places in our backyard where I could take Baby B's Easter pictures. I had no idea I would end up loving these practice photos so much. The precious look on his face in the top picture is just priceless and I had to share them all...


This may be my last post until the big doctor's appointment next Monday... It is at 3:30 so try to be near your computer because I'm going to be sending an EMAIL from the doctor's office letting Pamela's girls know the big news:)


I'm really anxious to find out so we can finally settle on a name. We're still very up in the air with a boy name... Daddy L likes Milledge Calhoun (Milledge was his Grandmother's father and Calhoun was Papa's grandmother's maiden name) and we would call him Mills. I like Parker Andrew (Lewis Parker was Daddy L's granddad's father and John Andrew was Anma's grandfather). As for girl names, Macy Rivers is still my favorite but I have also thought about Annlee Elizabeth. It would be neat to incorporate a part of Cici, Daddy L and me all in one name;)


I hope Pamela's Girls have a wonderful week!
Love,
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment