Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tears and Mickey

Daddy L and I have recently started watching Criminal Minds. While most of our shows were airing re-runs over the month of December, we discovered Criminal Minds and found it pretty entertaining. I have to cover my eyes sometimes, but I like trying to figure out who did the crime and why. Each episode begins and ends with a quote, and I really liked this one by Washington Irving:

"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not a mark of weakness but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and unspeakable love"

It reminded me of our tears Christmas Even and Auntie J's tears after seeing Mommas' former home... tears of overwhelming sadness and unspeakable love.

On a lighter note... Although I'm patiently waiting for my new camera to arrive before ordering Baby B's birthday invitations, I attempted some practice shots last night. I'm not sure if I can capture one much cuter than this... What do you think Pamela's Girls???

Love,

~Mommy M

1 comment: