Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby B!

It is very hard for me to believe that my precious Baby B is 2 years old today. It seems like yesterday I was calling Cici at 2am, asking her if she thought I was having contractions. Other than the moment I saw Baby B's face for the first time, my most memorable moment from that day was when the nurse told me it was almost time to deliver and they brought in the hospital cradle and the little tiny hospital gown and booties. It was such an overwhelming feeling to know that he was soon going to be wearing those clothes and the moment I had been waiting for for 9 long months was finally about to arrive.



Now 2 wonderful and eventful years have gone by and he has brought so much joy to our lives! I anticipate every day that I get to continue to watch him grow and learn.





Baby B has a very busy birthday week! He had a party with Nana in Blythewood this past weekend. Tonight Daddy L has a meeting, so Cici is going to order Baby B one of his favorite meals... sweet and sour chicken from the Chinese restaurant. True love on Cici's part since Chinese food isn't one of her favorites:) Tomorrow morning Baby B has his 2 year old check up. Then SanFran S comes into town to celebrate. Friday night we may go to Chuck E. Cheese. Finally, Baby B's party on Saturday with 11 of his closest friends... whew! Poor tired Mommy M!!!



Thank you to Pamela's Girls for all of the love you show Baby B! Like me, he is so fortunate to have each of you in his life!

Love,

~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment