Friday, January 14, 2011

Dress Choices and Barkey's New Do

Daddy L and I have lived in Darlington for almost a year and jumped right into the social life... We have not one, but two dances to go to in the next month at the Country Club. I went to look at the dresses at Belk today. I was just going to get a new dress for one and wear an old dress for the other, but as Vivian would always say about Belks... "They were practically giving them away!" So, I bought 2 dresses to try. I was trying them on when I got home and I decided to take a few snapshots for Pamela's Girls. Since I had on these fancy dresses and heels like Mommas and Pamela always wore, I felt the "Mommas pose" was very fitting. The last photo is my old dress... which one do Pamela's girls like the most? Especially our fashionista SanFran S?







Barkley was at the groomers today while Baby B and I were in Florence, so I had to include a photo of Barkey also posing for the camera with his new hair-do.
Happy Friday Pamela's Girls!
Love,
~Mommy M

1 comment:

  1. Mommy M looks totally lovely in all three, but Uncle R & I vote on #1 as our fav!!!

    ReplyDelete