Monday, August 30, 2010

Lunch at the Palace Hotel

Yesterday B.K. and I had a fabulous lunch at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. There was a really good jazz band playing familiar tunes. As my Grandmother V would say, it was very nice. I ate everything from fruit with fancy cheeses with crackers, to salmon with artichokes (because Cici thinks I need more iron) to couscous that tasted like stuffing (but was completely meatless). The inside of the restaurant is so beautiful and very old SF style from the early 1900's which is old in California. I wanted Pamela's girls to see the inside of the restaurant in this hotel, but also my new haircut. Nothing too different but I did get a new stylist because my other one moved to NYC. We talked about changing my color and he thinks I can do a darker brown with a tint of auburn or really bleach blonde. I'm getting tired of pulling out these white hairs these days and want to add a temp/permanent color. I believe I'll go back with the first and don't ever want to be a blonde. But he said since I have clear light baby doll skin and complexion (loved that compliment) that if I did blonde it had to be white with like red lipsticks or dark brown with auburn or maybe even a black color. Maybe in a few months I'll go back to get the color added. I've always wondered what I'd look like with auburn kind of like Debra Messing but much more subtle. I was thinking of something like this girls:

Well, what does Pamela's Girls think about my idea for new hair color?

Hope you all have a great week!
Love you,
SanFran S.

No comments:

Post a Comment