Monday, August 23, 2010

Random Monday Off of Work

I was allowed to pick a day off after working so hard the past couple of weeks launching yet another website. Here's the link if you'd like to see it: www.nappc.org.
And I got extremely lucky today! While it's been so foggy and chilly all summer (typical for SF), we have had our first summer day today when I'm not working; yay! It's 80 degrees without a cloud in the sky. So beautiful. I have spent the day hanging around other random folk who either don't work or are super cool hipsters with night jobs. This is what I am assume anyway when people don't appear to be working during Monday-Friday between 9 and 6. I've been walking around to cafes, shops, more cafes which mean a lot of soy lattes. :) I've even broken a sweat- craziness! I took a pic for Pamela's Girls to share a view I was enjoying next door to a cafe in Portrero Hill.
It sure be nice to have all the Pamela's Girls in San Francisco to enjoy this weather, coffee and the views with.
Love You Pamela's Girls!
SanFranS

No comments:

Post a Comment