Friday, August 27, 2010

My Favorite Trait from Pamela

Ever since I was a little girl, I always liked having blue eyes. When I was younger I felt they made me special, since I was the only one in our family with blue eyes. My eyes have always been a unique part of who I am... Daddy still calls me "Blue," along with all the ladies in his office, since he referred to me as Blue when I worked at Bristow Oil. Then, there is also Daddy's famous story about how Anma said my eyes were changing color, but they never did.

Now my eyes are special to me because I believe that they are a trait that I inherited from Pamela. I now take special pride when I look into Baby B's big blue eyes because I feel this is our special gift from her!

Happy weekend Pamela's Girls!

Love,

~Mommy M














No comments:

Post a Comment