Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy NPW Week!

This week is a very big for my work, it's NPW. But not only that, I was given a deadline to have a new website launch and a launching of a new campaign which requires its own website look, design, organization and building many pages. For a moment I was scared I wasn't going to make the deadline given because my position is not just web and graphic design, but I'm the Office Manager, the Accountant, the Bookkeeper, the recipient of all the many random info@'s, and the list goes on. With the help of 2 interns, I was able to pass on some of my many duties and focus mainly on the website (kind of) for 2 solid weeks. I don't think it's the best website ever, not even close. But I think it's ok considering that I never knew a thing about web design until now and that web design isn't my sole job. I thought that the Pamela's girls would like to see the before and after. Feel free to browse around the old and the new site to see the differences. Most of the content such as the phrases, etc. I made up as well.
Here's a link to the homepage of the old website:
oldwebsite

Here's the link to the homepage of the new website that I designed and built.
newwebsite

I hope you like it!
Love to all the Pamela's Girls!
P.S. I can't wait to see you guys in almost a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment