Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby B's Day at the Beach


































Since Cici and SS have given me beach fever and since Baby B's Uncle R came to town, we decided to take a day trip to the beach yesterday. It is so nice only being an hour or so away now. We ate a nice lunch at a seafood restaurant in Garden City and then played on the beach by the pier for about an hour. Baby B had such a good time. Last time we went to the beach in April, I chased Baby B as he ran all over the place. He ran straight toward the water and walked up to strangers and wouldn't hold my hand. I guess he's really matured in 2 months, because yesterday he played in the sand right where we were sitting and never ran off. He also only walked to the water when we were holding hands. I was SO proud! It was so cute! He acted so much more like a little boy. He is really growing up... As Auntie J says, "Waaaaa!!!!!" I thought the last picture was the cutest... A sandy Baby B foot in the car on the way home:)
Happy week Pamela's Girls!
Love,
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment