Friday, June 25, 2010

Adelle4Paris

It looks like the Pamela’s Girls have all had a crazy busy week! Me included!

I worked on the house all week for incoming company; cleaned, washed, shopped – all to find that their plans had changed. I will see these sweet folks in August, but was sad to miss this visit. However – my house is clean so maybe some creative endeavors can jump into play over Saturday and Sunday…. At least that is my hope.

Thinking about creative projects combined with remembering that this time 3 years ago I was preparing for my Paris trip prompted me to recently start a separate blog that is just for some writing that I have done in the past and will do. It is easier to work on this kind of thing now that Auntie J has her own laptop at long last! Uncle R is extremely satisfied with his new laptop and I feel very fortunate to have my own “pre-loved” mac! With it, I have had more fun playing with the layout on this new blog.

Of course, Pamela’s Girls is going to always be First Priority (:-D, but... the new blog is called – Adelle4Paris
http://adelle4paris.blogspot.com. It may always be a blog that only I look at, but it has given me a lot of enjoyment so far in just setting up.

Hope my Pamela’s Girls have a wonderful weekend!
Auntie J

No comments:

Post a Comment