Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One New and Improved Bathroom




Things have been a little hectic around here for the past few weeks. Our house has 2 1/2 baths but pretty much since we've moved in, we have only been able to use one since the master-bath had mold and the half-bath was carpeted and used for storage.


Our landlords have hired someone to rip out the floors and walls in the master-bath, so for the past two weeks that has been going on as they fix and replace EVERYTHING. This has led to problems in our only functioning hall bath so Daddy L and I have also been working to fix up the half-bath. Our house has been a construction zone for 2 weeks as dust and materials have made a continual mess, but the end is in sight.


These are before and after photos of the half-bath that Daddy L and I completed. I am so glad to now have a place for a painting SanFran S painted and gave to me several years ago. Hopefully soon I will also have photos of our new master-bath.


Baby B is continuing to grow and change more every day. After we read books last night before bedtime, as I was telling him that we were going to say our prayers, he already had his hands folded. It was a precious sight to see those adorable, tiny hands already capable of preparing to talk to God. Although he may not fully understand the meaning, it touched my heart in a very special way.


Love to all my Pamela's Girls!


~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment