Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Giants vs Braves

San Francisco vs Atlanta

I went to the Giants vs Braves game on Saturday, so fun! I was faced with the dilemma of picking a team to pull for. This is my second time at one of these games since being a San Franciscan. This time I wore my SF cap, mainly bc the Atl one is in a storage container somewhere. So, I did pull for the Giants in the end. Afterall, I was on the Giants home turf so it's much easier pulling for the home team than not and getting yelled out by fans (not really because San Francisco is so nice and laid back that they don't get angry at the opposing fans). :)
Btw, it was cooooold and windy that night on the water if you can't tell.
This last one I obviously didn't take, but thought you'd like to see how awesome that ballpark is on the water. Boats hang out waiting to catch a ball hit out of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment