Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's been a busy week... and it's only Tuesday!
















Baby B officially has his first teeth, and they are his two front teeth. This is kind of a funny picture of him, but it is the only one I could get of him showing his teeth, so I had to include it for Auntie J and SanFran S. Since he finally has teeth, I figured it is time to start brushing. We added this to our nightly routine Sunday night while Baby B was in the tub. He was not too fond of the toothpaste taste. Even though Dr. Cliff doesn't recommend it, I got him some watermelon flavored toothepaste at the store today to ease him into the process:) I've also started saying real prayers with Baby B before bedtime. It is so precious to see him fold his hands as we pray for all of our Pamela's Girls and the rest of our wonderful family.
Baby B also got his first haircut today. He handled it so well! He just sat there and played with the combs and clips. Afterward we went to show Cici at work and then Baby B had his first milkshake in celebration of his perfect behavior.
What a week!!!
Love to all my Pamela's Girls!
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment