Sunday, December 6, 2009

My First Post!

I apologize for taking so long to post my first blog. I've seem to be more the invisible Pam's Girl. This is only because I don't think of a whole lot I like to write, but I do love sharing pictures and videos of people and places I love.
My nephew is of the cutest boy in the whole world, Baby B! He's my first and only nephew, or niece for that matter, which makes him have a very special place in my heart and so much fun. When I'm with him, a lot of my time is spent taking pictures and videos of him, trying to capture how cute and amazing he is; I don't want to miss a minute. After my visits back home in the South and I'm in my apartment in chilly SF, I enjoy playing the videos of him (and Barkey, my doggie nephew) over and over. They never really do get old. And although SF is my home away from home and I love it dearly, I love my nephew and the rest of my family even more which is why I'm exploring ways and areas to move back closer to them. I'm not sure where or when I can make the move just yet, but it's nice to think I can be less than a 5 hour plane ride from them in a couple years or so.
This video is of Baby B "gumming" fruit. This is his first Thanksgiving week and he's loving the fruit his Mom is feeding him. It's so funny to watch it in person and the video doesn't really do it enough justice.
SanFran S

No comments:

Post a Comment