Saturday, December 12, 2009











I would like to thank all of Pamela's Girls for a wonderful birthday! Such sweet cards, calls, presents, good wishes - it has been a wonderful two days. I got a beautiful new necklace from my sweet and thoughtful SS, had a lobster dinner with friends Friday night, and went to Columbia to have a joint birthday dinner with Daddy L, Mommy M and Baby B Saturday.We met at Rockaway's to have our favorite, heart-threatening lunch of pimento cheeseburgers, french fries, and fried onion rings. The highlight was watching little Baby B taste his first pickle.

It was so much fun being with them and sharing in the joy of watching Baby B's little personality developing.

Then Mommy M and I whisked him off to go shopping, while the older guys pursued the manly activity of going to a gun show. We know it probably won't be long, before Baby B will be going with them, so we savor the time we can keep him with us. After hitting the Mall for about an hour it was time to leave, but it was a wonderful day for me spent with those I love. I am eagerly anticipating next week, when SanFran S will be able to join us in the fun. I feel very blessed to have reached another birthday in good health and in the company of those I love.





No comments:

Post a Comment