Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our New Home











Thank you to all of the Pamela's Girls for my sweet birthday wishes. I LOVED reading your blogs this morning!

We are finally getting settled in our new home. Although we have had our ups and downs during the last few days as we have discovered all the joys of moving into an older rental home, it is good to finally be settled. It is so nice for Daddy L to be able to come home for lunch and get home for the day at 5:00 instead of 6:30. It is also wonderful to be so close to Cici and SS.

Baby B has adapted very well to his new home. He is enjoying having a playroom with lots of shelves and cabinets for all of his toys. He has also been sleeping really well in his new bedroom. Barkley, on the other hand, is still adjusting. He keeps following me around and staring at me with REALLY big eyes as if he's saying, "Why are you doing this to me? I just got used to our last house!"

All in all, it is good to be moved. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers over the past week! I am looking very forward to seeing SanFran S tomorrow!
I love all of my Pamela's Girls so much!
~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment