Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Making a House a Home







We are finally starting to get the house like we want it. I've been working hard decorating the inside and Daddy L is working hard on the outside. Cici went with Baby B and me to Hobby Lobby last night to pick out a frame for Baby B's room because I felt like his giraffe paintings were lost against the blue wall. I really love the new look. While we were gone, Daddy L spruced up a very leafy yard. It looks so pretty now! I also painted a sign to decorate our front porch. The house had not been lived in for a long time, so it has taken a lot of work but its really coming together.

I'm reading Numbers now in my "Bible in a Year" program. My favorite verse from this week is my wish for each of my Pamela's Girls: "The Lord bless thee and keep thee. The Lord make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee." Numbers 6:24-25

~Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment