Saturday, January 16, 2010

What a Difference 30 Years Can Bring!!


Christmas 2009 is three weeks behind us now, but I am still reliving how much fun we had having Baby B with us this year. He has brought so much love and laughter to our lives and joy to our families. I pulled out pictures of his mother's first Christmas and find it hard to believe how quickly the time has passed.












I can't help but wish we still had all of the loved ones with us that shared Mommy M's first Christmas in 1979 - Pamela, Mommas, Papa B and Viv. But even as I miss them, I know how fortunate we were to have them in our lives. Each holiday is a little different - some new people are added as others leave us. But I realize that the important thing is not to look back and be sad, but to remember we need to cherish each day we have with those we love and to be thankful to our loving Heavenly Father who blessed us with such a wonderful family.



As Baby B approaches his first birthday - so hard to believe-we eagerly anticipate another year of the delight of watching him grow and learn.



With love to all of Pamela's Girls, CiCi

No comments:

Post a Comment