Tuesday, January 12, 2010







As Baby B had his 1 year old pictures taken this weekend, I thought back to all the wonderful changes 2009 has brought. The top picture was taken exactly one year ago today... I definitely enjoy Baby B better in the outside world! :) And "WOW" how Baby B has changed in a year.
It is also hard to believe that I have not taught for almost an entire year. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment I have spent at home with Baby B in 2009.
Not only has my career changed in 2009, but Daddy L's changed as well. Who would have imagined that the experience from a job that he has not been happy with for over 3 years, would end up being a stepping stone for a more promising career path.
With all the events of 2009, I anxiously anticipitate the joys that 2010 will behold.
Happy New Year Pamela's Girls!
Love,
Mommy M

No comments:

Post a Comment