Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy







Whew! What a busy few weeks we have had!!! Aside from taking care of a busy, energetic 1 year old boy and recooperating from the bustle of the holidays, I have also been planning Baby B's birthday party, researching possible houses and working on paintings that I have been wanting to get done, since hopefully we will be in the process of moving in a few weeks. These are some photos of a really pretty house right behind our church in Darlington. It is beautiful and the best house and deal we have seen so far, but we're still not sure if the set up is ideal. We are going to keep it in mind as we continue to look.



Also, I'm attaching the link to my website because I've added my two new paintings to it. One is for a friend who is expecting a girl in March. She and her husband (Daddy L's best friend) have 3 black labs:) Cici and I have also decided that Baby B's next room decor would be cute in giraffe's so I painted a giraffe for his "new" room.








A friend of mine on Facebook mentioned on her profile that she is reading the bible in a year on http://www.bibleinayear.org/. I have subscribed to it and they email me scripture daily and in a year I will have read the entire bible. I am REALLY excited about it! The emails are sent to my phone every morning and so far it has been easy to find 5 or 10 minutes to ready the scripture off of my phone each day. If you're interested it has been a really great service.

Love to all my Pamela's Girls!

~Mommy M


No comments:

Post a Comment